The experts of the Foundation “Arifmetika Dobra” are members of as follows::
- Public Council at the Russian Presidential Commissioner for Children's Rights,
- Council at the Russian Government on Guardianship in Social Sphere of Orphanhood Experts,
- Public Council for Protection of the Rights of Children Left without Parental Care, Persons among them and Children in Difficult Life Situations at the Social Security Department of Moscow.
Partner relations were established with as follows:
- The Government of Arkhangelsk Region,
- Independent non-for-profit organization "Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects" (ASI),
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education, Moscow State Pedagogical University (MPGU),
- State Budgetary Institution in the city of Moscow "Moscow House of Public Organizations" (GBU MDOO), etc.
The representatives of the Foundation are also engaged as experts in family-raising and bringing-up of children left without parental care; in research, scientific developments, publication of methodological and analytical materials, etc.
The Foundation “Arifmetika Dobra” is included to the Register of Non-for-Profit Organizations - Public Service Providers of the Ministry of Justice of Russia, No. 577170026.